PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our website, and information about how you interact with our website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our website.
We may also collect certain personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us, sign up for our newsletter, or submit a form on our website. This information may include your name, email address, and any other information that you choose to provide.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We use the personal information that we collect to:
- Respond to your inquiries or requests;
- Provide you with information about our products, services, and promotions;
- Improve our website and services;
- Customize your experience on our website;
- Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us; and
- Comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We may also use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our website).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We do not share your personal information with third parties, except as necessary to provide you with our products and services, to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
YOUR RIGHTS If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
DATA RETENTION We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with our products and services and as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
CONTACT US If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us through this website contact page